SECURED INVESTMENT WITH MUTHOOTTU MINI
Beside Gold loan business, Muthoottu Mini Financiers offer secure, redeemable non-convertible debentures.
Non-convertible debentures (NCD) are fixed-income instruments, usually issued in the form of a public issue to accumulate long-term capital appreciation. It provides relatively higher interest rates when compared to convertible debentures.
Non-convertible debentures fall under the debt category. They cannot be converted into equity or stocks. NCDs have a fixed maturity date and the interest can be paid along with the principal amount either monthly or quarterly, or annually depending on the fixed tenure specified. They benefit investors with their supreme returns, liquidity, low risk and tax benefits when compared to that of convertible debentures
Net proceeds from the issue will be used for onward lending, financing, and for repayment/prepayment of principal and interest on borrowings of the company (at least 75%) – and the rest (maximum of up to 25%) for general corporate purposes.